Chocolate Crumble for Yogurt
- 250 mL (1 cup) Rice Krispies* cereal
- 250 mL (1 cup) large-flake rolled oats
- 250 mL (1 cup) chopped walnuts
- 50 mL (1/4 cup) liquid honey
- 25 mL (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 25 mL (2 tbsp) orange juice
- 5 mL (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) dried cranberries
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) sunflower seeds
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) milk chocolate chips
1. In large bowl, combine Rice Krispies*, rolled oats and walnuts. In small bowl, whisk together honey, oil, orange juice, vanilla and salt, drizzle over oat mixture, tossing to combine.
2. Spread on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake in 250°F (120°C) oven, stirring once, until golden, about 55 minutes.
3. Stir in cranberries and sunflower seeds; bake for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Let cool in pan on rack; break up clumps.
YIELD: 4 cups (1 L)
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.