Caramel Apple Pops
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 25 min
These irresistible apple pops coated with caramel and Rice Krispies* cereal are the perfect snack-size treat.
- 1 (Recipe_Ingredient_6590308)
- 1 pkg (269 g) (Recipe_Ingredient_6590310)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) (Recipe_Ingredient_6590311)
- 1 cup (250 mL) (Recipe_Ingredient_6590313)
1. Core apple and cut into 8 wedges; insert lollipop stick into each wedge.
2. In microwaveable bowl, combine caramels and milk; microwave, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until caramels are melted and smooth. Let cool slightly.
3. Dip each apple wedge into caramel, then coat in cereal. Place on parchment paper–lined tray; refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until set.
<bulletlist><bullet>Alternatively, dip in melted chocolate</bullet>
<bullet>Dip in melted red candies for a candy apple finish if desired</bullet></bulletlist>
YIELDS: 8 Caramel Apple Pops
Protein 2 g
Carbohydrate 33 g
Fat 3 g
Dietary Fibre 1 g
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
*© 2016, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under license by Kellogg Canada Inc.